Friday, July 10, 2015



Hello guys! So today I'm going to review a dress that SheInside sent me!

I was lucky enough to have the chance of working with them, and I'm really happy and grateful for it because I really love all their clothing items!

They let me chose what I wanted to review and I chose a super awesome black printed dress.



Black Sleeveless Cat Print Asymmetrical Dress.


Here is the stock photo:


I fell in love with this dress at first sight, the color, the super awesome cat print and the lenght, everything was perfect! (≧◡≦) ( It also has an awesome price)

The shipping has taken like 2 weeks and everything was nicely wraped and safe! 



And here you have some photos!


The dress is exactly as the picture shows and it also has a super nice quality, 
I'm really in love with it  o(≧▽≦)o !!



This dress matches my style so nice that it makes me want to cry, this is by far my favorite piece of clothing that I own. (´ω`♡)


Thank you SheInside for giving me the opportunity to work with you and your awesome dress! 
(つω`*)

No comments:

Post a Comment