Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Hello guys! So today I'm going to be reviewing another pair of circle lenses that Klenspop sent me!

These lenses are called "Bunny 4 color OG13 Aqua".

The package came after 2 weeks and everything was safe in the package !


Here is the stock photo and the description:



These lenses are so pretty that I even ordered another pair of these brand in other color for an upcoming cosplay, you will see! ヾ( `ー´)シφ__


Even the bottles are so cuteee! (。╯3╰。)



And here is how the look inside the bottle.



Let's move to some pictures ~

They are reaaally comfortable and you can barely feel them in your eyes, also they're easy to put on and to remove! The diammeter is 14.5mm so they don't really enlarge your eyes so much, but I think they're just designed to give your eyes a magical look with their 4 colors!~ヾ(・ω・)


Here you have the first picture, the first one is with flash and the second one with natural light.


  I think these lenses will show best on light brown eyes or even dark green, I think on light blue eyes may look a little weird and on really black eyes don't show the 4 colors (with natural light) as in mine.


My sister was only able to see 2 colors of these lenses because my natural eye color, I really need light colored lenses ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ


As you can see, I did a rainbow makeup because these lenses reminded me this! This was my first time doing this makeup so sorry for my mistakes ;A; ~


I hope that you liked this review and if you have any question, feel free to ask me on the comments!

Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment