Monday, July 13, 2015

Hello guys! So Romwe was super kind to me and wrote me an email telling me that I could collaborate with their shop, which is an amazing fashion shop and I would dress every day with just their clothing stuff  (o˘◡˘o)!!!

I could even chose the item that I wanted to review so I chose this beautiful  Stand Collar Banana Print Dress (─‿‿─)♡

This is the stock photo:



The shipping has taken like 2 weeks and some days, it went pretty fast! And nothing on the package was damaged because it was so nicely wraped with a plastic bag ~

The quality of the dress is amazing, it has even got an under white skirt so the dress won't be too gauzy, I love the dress' print and the shape ! (Psss...The price is amazing too!!)

So a friend of mine has helped me with the photos so I could wear this dress as it deserves to be worn
 (っ˘ω˘ς )


Here you can have the first photo, I ran through a park and I laid down and I thought the dress would broke buuuut it survived!


On these two pictures you can also apreciate that the print is also on the back, not like other dresses that have a patter all over the dress and then on the back they just like.. stop ?


I had so much fun modeling for these photos because people were staring at me ( I live in a small town and people can't just get over the fact that someone is wearing ""dark"" makeup and a wig ) and the children smiled at me and everything ! (*ノ∀`*)


The dress is also super comfortable !!



Thank you Romwe for giving me the chance to model for you !




No comments:

Post a Comment